Curio is a second hand clothing and curiosities shop located in downtown San Luis Obispo, California. We enjoy finding unique clothing for all genders, home goods, and curiosities. Sharing these treasures with our customers at a deal and promoting the art-of-the-old is Curio’s aim.
Curio was opened by Donna Cody in November of 2006 and is now run by her daughter, Jordan.
570 Higuera Street, Suite 180
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Hours Tuesday - Saturday 12:00pm-8:00pm,
- Men's shoes
- Vintage (Men+ Women's) clothing
Trade Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 12-5
If you’ve never visited our store, we recommend coming in and checking out the prices & type of inventory before bringing your items in.
- You will get 30% of what we will retail your item for in store credit
- If you don’t use the credit that day, it will be kept on file to be used whenever you want.
- Please do not bring more than 20 items at a time.
- Please do not bring items with holes, pilling, stains, odor, etc (vintage does not need to be perfect).
- Please allow time when you come in. You may have to wait to be helped. Check this site before you come for any changes to instructions.